Skip to main content

Ignored and Defeated

Tonight I am feeling both and I am feeling overwhelmed.  It isn't one thing it was a million different things although there was one thing that seemed to break the camels back so to speak.  There were several situations where people just flat out ignored what I was saying.  I am hurt and drained.  Both are linked back to Andrew being diagnosed with hand foot and mouth disease.  I am not sure I even agreed
with it because orginally I was told by a different medical professional it was something else.  Andres symptoms were so mild. Nobody else has shown symptoms and we are way past the incubation period.  But nobody wanted to hear my information.  In one situation it was just totally ignore and then she said something on Facebook.
Ugggg don't ignore me when I send you a text and call you and then act all concerned in public.

There are other things such as needing information on the cultural celebration and PTO stuff where I was just ignored.  Two weeks before a huge event and you can't tell me what my child needs to be wearing or a time frame. Wishing I could just hide away from people for the next few days but that isn't likely.

Tomorrow is a new day for sure.  I know the anniversaries of my dad's death and Halloween and traveling and company has put me on edge.  But I am still alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week was a Struggle

This has been a tough week. I worked some extra hours which were only five hour shifts but were still were time away from the kids. Kids are at their breaking point and wether or not they know it they need schedules and some stablness. School starts Tuesday and comments about how people hope my kids dont kill their teachers with COVID is neither helpful or accurate. Plus we had a budget meeting after months of no meetings. In which we found out that we had once again over spent in August. Which could have been stopped if we would have known earlier in the month. I sent $1500 to student loans. Andrew turned eight yesterday and I am so thankful for him. He is become such a deep thinker and asks these amazing questions that I don't always have the answers to. The meds have helped slow him down but he is still crazy Andrew. We upped the medications and it was like he was on speed. He couldn't sleep and was kind of zombie like. Then there has been a few moments wher

The one you feed...

A few weeks ago Lee text me this story.  One evening, an elderly cherokee brave told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. he said "my son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all. one is evil. it is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. the other is good. it is joy, peace love, hope serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." the grandson though about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "which wolf wins?..." the old cherokee simply replied, "the one that you feed"  One I have heard 100 times but one that I needed at that moment although I didn't know it.  There have been several situations that have happened these past few weeks and I keep thinking of that story and I have to remind myself which wolf I am feeding. There