Skip to main content

Summer

Some things are going well some things not so much.  Such is life.  I am working at the behavioral health today.   The last week has been so crazy busy.  I took the kids to the cabin for several days.  Came home Wednesday and then worked Thursday and Friday.  Jake left for overnight scout trip tonight (His first one).  Getting him ready last night and out the door this morning was insane but we got it done and I am sure he will have lots of fun.  Lee is going to go up for the night.  So it will be me and the little boys and Victoria.  Victoria still isn't home.  We left her at the cabin to help my mom clean the cabin.  Sounds like they had a blast.  Jake will be going back up before the 1st to help again.  Just lots of little stuff that take up time.

Looks like we decided to refinance the house.  Which has been a lot of stress for me but in the end it will be the best thing.  But I don't know where to start. We are going to go talk to a loan officer at our credit union next week.

I have been working more then I originally wanted to.  But at this point especially with the refinance I want to keep my income higher then "normal" so that we can get our debt down and have a good income.  The other bad thing about the refinance is the home inspection so I am going to have to do some major cleaning. Too tired to think about that tonight.

Victoria made it home a few hours ago. At some point I need to get over to my mom's house to help her clean.

Once again so many things all little.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week was a Struggle

This has been a tough week. I worked some extra hours which were only five hour shifts but were still were time away from the kids. Kids are at their breaking point and wether or not they know it they need schedules and some stablness. School starts Tuesday and comments about how people hope my kids dont kill their teachers with COVID is neither helpful or accurate. Plus we had a budget meeting after months of no meetings. In which we found out that we had once again over spent in August. Which could have been stopped if we would have known earlier in the month. I sent $1500 to student loans. Andrew turned eight yesterday and I am so thankful for him. He is become such a deep thinker and asks these amazing questions that I don't always have the answers to. The meds have helped slow him down but he is still crazy Andrew. We upped the medications and it was like he was on speed. He couldn't sleep and was kind of zombie like. Then there has been a few moments wher

The one you feed...

A few weeks ago Lee text me this story.  One evening, an elderly cherokee brave told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. he said "my son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all. one is evil. it is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. the other is good. it is joy, peace love, hope serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." the grandson though about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "which wolf wins?..." the old cherokee simply replied, "the one that you feed"  One I have heard 100 times but one that I needed at that moment although I didn't know it.  There have been several situations that have happened these past few weeks and I keep thinking of that story and I have to remind myself which wolf I am feeding. There