Skip to main content

Set up to fail!

Thing were going okay and then they weren't and now I wonder if I made a horrible decision.  Maybe I did but that is no the point the point is I feel like I was set up to fail.  I am just so overwhelmed and I don't know what to do about it.  It just doesn't seem worth it at this point.  So on Friday I am going to back the BHU and get some more training because everything I did yesterday was wrong.  In my defense I was never trained on proper note writing.  I can do an assessment and I can run a group but clearly writing a note about what happened is too much for me to handle.  10.5 more months until I can quit.  But by that time I will either have been fired or I will figure out what I am doing and decide not quit.  I guess I should look at it as some extra hours but at the amount we are paying the babysitter and the amount of hours I will be working it will be close to a wash. 

Lee said well you don't need that job anyway.  :)  Helpful!!! 

Meanwhile I am stalking the IRS because that is what I do.  Waiting for my refund check.  Lee and I (via text) came up with the list of bills to pay off.  When I work at 5 I don't see much of him and he is so tired when I come home that most discussions happen via text. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week was a Struggle

This has been a tough week. I worked some extra hours which were only five hour shifts but were still were time away from the kids. Kids are at their breaking point and wether or not they know it they need schedules and some stablness. School starts Tuesday and comments about how people hope my kids dont kill their teachers with COVID is neither helpful or accurate. Plus we had a budget meeting after months of no meetings. In which we found out that we had once again over spent in August. Which could have been stopped if we would have known earlier in the month. I sent $1500 to student loans. Andrew turned eight yesterday and I am so thankful for him. He is become such a deep thinker and asks these amazing questions that I don't always have the answers to. The meds have helped slow him down but he is still crazy Andrew. We upped the medications and it was like he was on speed. He couldn't sleep and was kind of zombie like. Then there has been a few moments wher

The one you feed...

A few weeks ago Lee text me this story.  One evening, an elderly cherokee brave told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. he said "my son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all. one is evil. it is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. the other is good. it is joy, peace love, hope serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." the grandson though about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "which wolf wins?..." the old cherokee simply replied, "the one that you feed"  One I have heard 100 times but one that I needed at that moment although I didn't know it.  There have been several situations that have happened these past few weeks and I keep thinking of that story and I have to remind myself which wolf I am feeding. There