Skip to main content

Stressing and feeling left out...

I am feeling left out of so many things these days.  But more then that I am feeling betrayal. I feel like I keep reaching out to people but I don't get anything in return.  It is hard to explain.  And even harder because I don't want everybody to know.  But it has been a tough transition.  But one I feel like I have to go through alone. 

Lee is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday and I am scared to death about it.  I was going to leave Friday for Washington but now I just don't know.  Lee still wants me to go.  But I am think that I will wait until Saturday and possibly skip my sister in law's dinner.  It doesn't sound super kid friendly and I would be with all the kids after being in the car for several hours. I am considering getting a hotel in Seattle Saturday night.  One with a pool and we can order pizza and the kids would have a blast.  Although I may miss the weekend all together and not go up until Monday.  My biggest concern is that Lee won't have access to the doctor's office until Monday morning if I leave Friday. My BFF doesn't care when I show up plus if I am gone only a week I can rent a car with out it costing an arm and leg. 

But what my friend suggested is just chill out and see how it goes and don't plan anything at this point. Which is what I will probably do since she is super smart and makes lots of sense.  :) 

We survived the first week of the summer.  Super excited for the rest of the summer.  Lee's sister said that she may be changing her plans which means we would meet her in Salt Lake instead of Kamiah which works way way better for us.  And by us I mean me.  :)

Plus I am totally stressing about how much this surgery is going to cost us.  We still have medical bills from Andrew's RSV and we are paying off Luke's birth and now this.  Lee feels super strongly it needs to get done. 

Date night tonight.  Super excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week was a Struggle

This has been a tough week. I worked some extra hours which were only five hour shifts but were still were time away from the kids. Kids are at their breaking point and wether or not they know it they need schedules and some stablness. School starts Tuesday and comments about how people hope my kids dont kill their teachers with COVID is neither helpful or accurate. Plus we had a budget meeting after months of no meetings. In which we found out that we had once again over spent in August. Which could have been stopped if we would have known earlier in the month. I sent $1500 to student loans. Andrew turned eight yesterday and I am so thankful for him. He is become such a deep thinker and asks these amazing questions that I don't always have the answers to. The meds have helped slow him down but he is still crazy Andrew. We upped the medications and it was like he was on speed. He couldn't sleep and was kind of zombie like. Then there has been a few moments wher

The one you feed...

A few weeks ago Lee text me this story.  One evening, an elderly cherokee brave told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. he said "my son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all. one is evil. it is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. the other is good. it is joy, peace love, hope serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." the grandson though about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "which wolf wins?..." the old cherokee simply replied, "the one that you feed"  One I have heard 100 times but one that I needed at that moment although I didn't know it.  There have been several situations that have happened these past few weeks and I keep thinking of that story and I have to remind myself which wolf I am feeding. There