Skip to main content

I did too much

My sister trying to avoid getting wet while Jake is heading head first into the water

BFF right after they got their hair done

All five grandkids

Tori is always the entertainer

This one is so disappointing because Tori is not looking at the camara

The whole family (minus Cole)
So after my last doctor's appointment it was made clear I need to take it easy.  Okay sure...I can do that right after our weekend to Utah and after my friend leaves town.  Or maybe it will have to wait until after the bike trip.  The list of reason why I can't take it easy is a million items long.  I paid for it dearly.  But we sure had fun in Utah. 

There were only two rides I could ride. But because of that we got some pictures that we probably would not have gotten.

Comments