Skip to main content

Overwhelmed

I am at my breaking point right now. Being primary president, HOA president, starting a new full time job and going back to grad school all at the same time may not have been one my better ideas butsome of it I was not planning on. Add to it cross country times two and it is a lot. I have started organizing my time better such as one hour a night for school (more on the weekend if necessary) and then one hour for work. Primary could also use one hour a night but that is not happening. Both have races this week. Both seem to bee struggling with running this year. This isn't their primary sport so maybe it is all okay. But when the kid we car pool with is the best runner it is hard for me. But what I do know is that my kids are just fine and there is always room for improvement. Both can be true. We have a family member who signed divorce papers today. I have thought about it several times and I am still struggling with the trip in May when Lee left for the two weeks between the wedding and the open house and wouldn't even tell me what country he was in. I am kind of over the whole travling all over and then telling me it is too expensive for me to come with. I do beleive that this was the whole reason he was given this flight benifits so he could travel without me. It was to put another wedge in our marriage. Time and time again for years I asked Lee to take me away for just a weekend and he refused. Then he took another international trip with HIS family once again one where spouses were not invited and I was expected to just sit down and keep the peace and get through the last week of school and plan an open house by myself. And now I an expected to just move on and get over it. So many exuxes but never any real apologizes or offers for help. We had to cancel a trip because we had nobody to watch the boys and help out. All while other fanily members watch other people's kids for 2-3 weeks but my kids and likely because of me just aren't worth it. Anyway, the new job should help with me to have more options as I now have health insurance. I started writtig this a few nights ago but never finished. Luke had his race last night and it didn't go well. Dead last and he was struggling. HE stayed home from school today with a fever. Hopefully he can recover quickly and get back to real life. I can feel death coming and when talking to a sibling they said they could feel it as well. It is hard to keep knowing something but not being able to stop it. Once again Lee is leaving me tomorrow and I am left with managing Andrew's meet and Lukes emotions and sickness and Andrew's birthday dinner. It all seems like so much. Tomorrow is a whole new day I suppouse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

I sometimes wonder where to draw the line in this whole blogging thing.  I could make us look like the "perfect" family or I could deal with all of our disappointment and make everybody think that we quite possible have the worse life ever.  Or maybe there is a middle ground somewhere that I have yet to find in this blog.  Today was a rough day.  Don't get me wrong I am so excited that everybody around me is having babies.  But for some reason today I was caught up in the losses all over again.  I am wondering when it stops.  Maybe it never does.  Maybe it will be a life time of wondering what if I would have gone full term.  Several people have asked when (or if) we are going to have another baby.  I am not sure.  Sometimes that answer is yes and sometimes it is no.  But one thing is for certain it isn't right now.  Really I don't need to have a ton of kids to fill some void.  I love my two kids and if that is all ...

February

February was a tough month both mentally and financially.  The light at the tunnel was Phoenix.  Kids had a blast and it was great way to end an otherwise crazy chaotic month.  My goals were blah.  We paid off  more credit card debt then I though but I didn't sew as much as I wanted and I didn't run as much as I should have.  I also didn't read or declutter as much as I planned to.   Although I did reach my goal for losing weight.  So not a total loss. At some point I will file taxes and write a check to the state of Idaho.  I keep putting it off for several reasons.  At some point we will a check from FSA and our gap insurance.  Although a ten page EOB probably will take a while to get through. I think it was just one thing after another and I never felt like I gained my footing.  Maybe because I worked more.  Which lead to more in savings.  Still not where I want to be.  But better then it coul...

Time to dust this off

L:ong story short I came across something that made we want to add back to this. Not sure why but hwere we go. Life is constantly chaning and I feel so mnuch surround bu death lately. Not diredctly although I fee like that is coming but more just heartbreak for so many around me. Yesterday Victoria quailfied for state. It was an answer to a prayer. I prayed she would qualify and felt strongly she would. As we left her away at the meet she was certain as were we that she hadn't qualified and then the clouds parted and she will be able to run. She told me she prayed that she would have a good last high school race. and her last race was not grea. There were tears. And rears when she called me to tell me she qualified. So rad trip to ther side of teh state next weekend Wednesday Jake is going through the temple. So many mixed feelings for so many reasons. I shouldn't expect people to show up but sometimes it is just so hard when my mom is the only "church...