Skip to main content

Stressing and feeling left out...

I am feeling left out of so many things these days.  But more then that I am feeling betrayal. I feel like I keep reaching out to people but I don't get anything in return.  It is hard to explain.  And even harder because I don't want everybody to know.  But it has been a tough transition.  But one I feel like I have to go through alone. 

Lee is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday and I am scared to death about it.  I was going to leave Friday for Washington but now I just don't know.  Lee still wants me to go.  But I am think that I will wait until Saturday and possibly skip my sister in law's dinner.  It doesn't sound super kid friendly and I would be with all the kids after being in the car for several hours. I am considering getting a hotel in Seattle Saturday night.  One with a pool and we can order pizza and the kids would have a blast.  Although I may miss the weekend all together and not go up until Monday.  My biggest concern is that Lee won't have access to the doctor's office until Monday morning if I leave Friday. My BFF doesn't care when I show up plus if I am gone only a week I can rent a car with out it costing an arm and leg. 

But what my friend suggested is just chill out and see how it goes and don't plan anything at this point. Which is what I will probably do since she is super smart and makes lots of sense.  :) 

We survived the first week of the summer.  Super excited for the rest of the summer.  Lee's sister said that she may be changing her plans which means we would meet her in Salt Lake instead of Kamiah which works way way better for us.  And by us I mean me.  :)

Plus I am totally stressing about how much this surgery is going to cost us.  We still have medical bills from Andrew's RSV and we are paying off Luke's birth and now this.  Lee feels super strongly it needs to get done. 

Date night tonight.  Super excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

I sometimes wonder where to draw the line in this whole blogging thing.  I could make us look like the "perfect" family or I could deal with all of our disappointment and make everybody think that we quite possible have the worse life ever.  Or maybe there is a middle ground somewhere that I have yet to find in this blog.  Today was a rough day.  Don't get me wrong I am so excited that everybody around me is having babies.  But for some reason today I was caught up in the losses all over again.  I am wondering when it stops.  Maybe it never does.  Maybe it will be a life time of wondering what if I would have gone full term.  Several people have asked when (or if) we are going to have another baby.  I am not sure.  Sometimes that answer is yes and sometimes it is no.  But one thing is for certain it isn't right now.  Really I don't need to have a ton of kids to fill some void.  I love my two kids and if that is all ...

February

February was a tough month both mentally and financially.  The light at the tunnel was Phoenix.  Kids had a blast and it was great way to end an otherwise crazy chaotic month.  My goals were blah.  We paid off  more credit card debt then I though but I didn't sew as much as I wanted and I didn't run as much as I should have.  I also didn't read or declutter as much as I planned to.   Although I did reach my goal for losing weight.  So not a total loss. At some point I will file taxes and write a check to the state of Idaho.  I keep putting it off for several reasons.  At some point we will a check from FSA and our gap insurance.  Although a ten page EOB probably will take a while to get through. I think it was just one thing after another and I never felt like I gained my footing.  Maybe because I worked more.  Which lead to more in savings.  Still not where I want to be.  But better then it coul...

Time to dust this off

L:ong story short I came across something that made we want to add back to this. Not sure why but hwere we go. Life is constantly chaning and I feel so mnuch surround bu death lately. Not diredctly although I fee like that is coming but more just heartbreak for so many around me. Yesterday Victoria quailfied for state. It was an answer to a prayer. I prayed she would qualify and felt strongly she would. As we left her away at the meet she was certain as were we that she hadn't qualified and then the clouds parted and she will be able to run. She told me she prayed that she would have a good last high school race. and her last race was not grea. There were tears. And rears when she called me to tell me she qualified. So rad trip to ther side of teh state next weekend Wednesday Jake is going through the temple. So many mixed feelings for so many reasons. I shouldn't expect people to show up but sometimes it is just so hard when my mom is the only "church...