Skip to main content

Vactions and maybe some weight gain

We gave the kids the option of two places for this years family vacation.  We are going in October and it will be 4-5 days instead of the 10 from last year because this summer is too crazy to try and plan something.  Although Lee has said he does want to do a few weekends trip.  We are going to Silverwood in June so it isn't as though there won't be any vacations this summer.  Also the trip they picked is really based on the weather.  If the weather is bad we will go with plan B. 

I love planning vacations.  I think family vacations are so important.  But since we will be gone over our weekend I need to find another weekend for a weekend away with just Lee and I.  Although it will probably be in November.  Maybe right before I head back to work. 

In a week we are heading to Kamiah for a long weekend.  Hoping the weather will be nice so we can go 4-wheeling. 

It is going to be a nice weekend.  The weather will be great.  There will be soccer and dinner with cousins (kid free well our kid free).  Lee is going to the Hunger Games and I am in search of a dress that doesn't make me look like a whale.  Harder then it sounds. 

Funny story at work today somebody mentioned I was starting to look pregnant and two people didn't even know I was until today.  Almost half done and people are just now noticing.  Maybe that means I have finally started putting on some weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

I sometimes wonder where to draw the line in this whole blogging thing.  I could make us look like the "perfect" family or I could deal with all of our disappointment and make everybody think that we quite possible have the worse life ever.  Or maybe there is a middle ground somewhere that I have yet to find in this blog.  Today was a rough day.  Don't get me wrong I am so excited that everybody around me is having babies.  But for some reason today I was caught up in the losses all over again.  I am wondering when it stops.  Maybe it never does.  Maybe it will be a life time of wondering what if I would have gone full term.  Several people have asked when (or if) we are going to have another baby.  I am not sure.  Sometimes that answer is yes and sometimes it is no.  But one thing is for certain it isn't right now.  Really I don't need to have a ton of kids to fill some void.  I love my two kids and if that is all ...

Time to dust this off

L:ong story short I came across something that made we want to add back to this. Not sure why but hwere we go. Life is constantly chaning and I feel so mnuch surround bu death lately. Not diredctly although I fee like that is coming but more just heartbreak for so many around me. Yesterday Victoria quailfied for state. It was an answer to a prayer. I prayed she would qualify and felt strongly she would. As we left her away at the meet she was certain as were we that she hadn't qualified and then the clouds parted and she will be able to run. She told me she prayed that she would have a good last high school race. and her last race was not grea. There were tears. And rears when she called me to tell me she qualified. So rad trip to ther side of teh state next weekend Wednesday Jake is going through the temple. So many mixed feelings for so many reasons. I shouldn't expect people to show up but sometimes it is just so hard when my mom is the only "church...

February

February was a tough month both mentally and financially.  The light at the tunnel was Phoenix.  Kids had a blast and it was great way to end an otherwise crazy chaotic month.  My goals were blah.  We paid off  more credit card debt then I though but I didn't sew as much as I wanted and I didn't run as much as I should have.  I also didn't read or declutter as much as I planned to.   Although I did reach my goal for losing weight.  So not a total loss. At some point I will file taxes and write a check to the state of Idaho.  I keep putting it off for several reasons.  At some point we will a check from FSA and our gap insurance.  Although a ten page EOB probably will take a while to get through. I think it was just one thing after another and I never felt like I gained my footing.  Maybe because I worked more.  Which lead to more in savings.  Still not where I want to be.  But better then it coul...